the creative well
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the framework for all services offered by The Creative Well.
Free discovery call
15-minute discovery calls are offered to clients free of charge to establish if our services are appropriate to meet the client’s goals, determine if the client and practitioner are a good fit to work together, and discuss available programme options and prices. Discovery calls can take place via telephone or video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Skype, Facetime, Microsoft Teams).
Please note, the discovery call is not a consultation, does not form a duty of care between practitioner and client, and no health recommendations or advice will be given. The practitioner may refer the client to another health professional if they believe their needs could be better served by another discipline or specialist.
Payment for all packages, consultations and clinic credit are due in full when the first consultation date is booked. You will be invoiced for payment at the time of booking the first consultation and payment secures the appointment. Payments can be made by bank transfer or PayPal. Your invoice contains a payment link and all the information that you require to make a payment.
Cancellations and refunds
To ensure the best effectiveness from a therapy programme it is important that clients attend sessions regularly.
However, in the event that you do need to cancel an appointment please let your practitioner know with at least 48 hours (2 days) notice. You can do this by emailing the practitioner: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
If you are cancelling with a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to your first appointment time you will be entitled to a refund of the total amount paid. Appointments missed or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are unfortunately not entitled to a refund but may be rescheduled to a mutually convenient date and time. Please note that should a rescheduled appointment then need to be cancelled it will not be entitled to a refund unless rescheduled again. Partially used programmes which are then cancelled are not entitled to a refund at any time.
If an appointment cancellation occurs that is instigated by The Creative Well and less than 48 hours notice is provided, the appointment shall be rebooked at a mutually convenient date and time and you will receive a 10% refund on the cost of that session to compensate for your inconvenience.
The Creative Well does not have any age restrictions.
Working with multiple practitioners
To ensure the safety and welfare of clients, clients must declare to their practitioner if they are currently working with, or have worked with in the past 6 months, any other healthcare practitioners or therapists.
The Creative Well ensures the confidentiality of its clients and their personal data. However, should your practitioner have serious concerns about your personal safety, or the safety of another person then normal confidentiality may be lifted. You will be asked to provide either contact details for a next-of-kin or your GP’s contact details as someone they may contact in these circumstances. Outside of these circumstances your next-of-kin or GP shall not be contacted with regard to your health without your express written permission.
If you have a complaint then please contact Nadine Page, Clinical Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will do her best to help you.
The Creative Well requests that the Client notes the following:
• The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy, Naturopathy and Functional Medicine may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar programme.
• Advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
• Practitioners are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
• Our advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
• Your Practitioner may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your wellness programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
• Standards of professional practice are governed by the Practitioner’s Professional Code of Conduct.
The Creative Well requests that the Client understands and agrees to the following:
• I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
• If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any health strategy provided by my Practitioner at The Creative Well. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medications and supplements we may prescribe.
• It is important that I tell my Practitioner about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements I am taking as this may affect the wellness programme.
• If I am unclear about the agreed wellness programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my Practitioner promptly for clarification.
• I understand that the advice is personal to me and may not be appropriate for others.
• I must contact my Practitioner should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
• Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both me and my Practitioner.
This document is kept under regular review. This document was last updated in January 2022.